Tuesday, September 25, 2007

FREE Vending Business Course, limited time only!

My name is Max Woody and I’m the President of Best Choice Vending, Inc. located in Durham, N.C. I started my vending business in 1995 with just a small investment and a used beat up Dodge Van. This business has provided a great income for me and my family over the years. The Vending Machine Business has plenty of potential and many advantages for anyone looking to start their own full or part time business. I’ve spent the past 11+ years in this business and can tell you from experience that it’s one of the best business opportunities that you will find for several reasons. There’s low start up cost compared to other businesses and the income potential is very high. Many banks will finance new and even used vending machines. This is a technique that I used in View the rest of this article


No comments: