Saturday, September 1, 2007

Why Using A Hosting Company That Offers Statistics Can Make You Money!

Wouldn’t you for a minute love to be able to follow your online visitors and see where on your website they visit and which page they leave? Just imagine being able to sit down on a chair by them and just WATCH where they go on their computer or better yet, find how they came across your site. Did they find your ad in local newspaper you placed, searched google, yahoo or msn, or was it a link from another website. I don’t know about you, but I think that would be real important information. In fact it is such important information that you could even tweak your own site to be responsive to where your online visitors are going. What Can You Learn From Statistics Up until a few years ago when I designed a website, I did just that. I just designed the website then b View the rest of this article


No comments: