Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ok, I've Signed Them Up, Now What Do I Do?

Retention is one of the keys to Internet Marketing Success or the success of most any business for that matter. It takes the most time and effort to attract and recruit members into your group....let's make sure we keep as many as we can. Here is a common question asked of most sponsors: "I've got a new sign up in my business, now what do I do? How do I make sure I keep them?" This always makes me smile. Smile because of my excitement for them but also in part because this question reveals how green this new team member is. Pay close attention to what I'm about to say. Some of what I am about to reveal may shock you and some of it will prove to be just common sense. Let me start by saying if I knew the definitive answer to this question I'd be a billionaire right now View the rest of this article


No comments: