Friday, September 14, 2007

The Coolest Guy On The Planet An SEO EXPERIMENT - By Mark Ress

The Coolest Guy On The Planet An SEO EXPERIMENT
Hello and good day SEO Enthusiasts,
There is a reason why this article is called "The coolest guy on the planet SEO EXPERIMENT By Mark Ress".
You will notice that not only do I mention it in the title and first line of the article but I also have
it mentioned several times througout this article next to my name.
This article "Coolest Guy On The Planet" is an seo experiment in progress. You see I've been working in
SEO for the past few years. Actually dabbling and experimenting with it due to not being "formally"
trained in search engine optimization. I have used black hat SEO and gray hat SEO in the past but finally
forked out the cash to get trained by one of the TOP SEO masters in the nati View the rest of this article


No comments: