Sunday, September 23, 2007

I’m My Own Grandpa!

OK, maybe not but I’m a lot like him in many respects. Yeah and the same goes for my Grandma and my Mom and Dad, too! I’m a lot like all of ‘em. Naturally, genetics does play a substantial role in all of this but I’m talking about all of the other stuff that goes deeper than that. Like my outlook on life, whether I have a tendency to get mad easily, if I talk louder than most people, how I treat my family members, whether I’d rather veg out on the sofa or read or build something or work out in the yard or… Well, you get the idea.

It’s funny how life works. Sometimes we get really good, beneficial programming from our parents and grandparents and we point to them with pride and praise them for substantially contributing to our success. Bu View the rest of this article


No comments: