Thursday, December 6, 2007

Maintaining Your Business Website

QUESTION:
Should I build and maintain my business Web site myself or pay someone else to do the work for me? -- Wesley L.
ANSWER:
When you say, pay someone else to do the work for you, Wesley, I am going to assume that you are talking about hiring a professional Web site designer to do the work and not your next-door neighbor?s teenage son. If my assumption is correct, then read on. If not, go ahead and flip over to the comics section. You will get no good out of the advice I?m about to give, so you might as well consult Dilbert for your hot business tips.
Should you build and maintain your business Web site yourself or pay someone to do it for you? Let me answer your question with a couple of my own. Number one: is building and maintaining Web sites View the rest of this article


No comments: