Monday, December 24, 2007

How To Profit From Private Label Articles

How To Profit From Private Label Articles
Free content is great. I love how easy is to enrich a website in minutes republishing free articles written by real expert authors. Furthermore they give me the invaluable ability to profit from niches I really don?t know nothing about.
Lately I have been thinking about how to develop my strategy, and I ended thinking about outsource my writing content creation. The only drawback is the difficulty in finding good writers delivering quality articles for let?s say $5-6 each. I think this is aperfect solution from a business perspective. But in a more pragmatic sense, it is even more sophisticate than I?d really needed.
During my research for alternatives, I?ve found that private label content with limited distributi View the rest of this article


No comments: