Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm A Credit Card Deadbeat: You Can Be One Too!

I am delighted to say that I am a credit card deadbeat! In fact, some of you might already be credit card deadbeats too, if so, I commend you for your excellent work! Now, as for those who don?t know what a credit card deadbeat is, before you start thinking I have a screw loose, you may want to continue reading!
When I say that I am a credit card deadbeat, I don?t mean that I avoid my credit card bills. To the contrary, a credit card deadbeat is the insider term used by credit card company executives and refers to all of the credit card users who pay off their bill each month promptly; in doing so, such customers pay no interest and prevent the creditor from making any profit! That?s me! I love being a credit card deadbeat!
The alternative to being a credit c View the rest of this article


No comments: