Friday, December 21, 2007

Anyone Tired of Dating Online?

Anyone tired of online dating? I have heard that over 40 million people in the USA alone will log onto an online dating or matchmaking website during the course of a year. You would think with that many single people it would be like shooting ducks in a barrel.. Wrong! As a 49 year old man, with a 16 year old son, being single has been an absolute nightmare to say the least. The only thing worse than online dating is in- person dating. All joking aside, The fact of the matter is that at my age I am too old to go the bars and nightclubs filled with men and women young enough to be my children. Even if I did go out, what would be the point? Time and maturity (and wrinkles and gray hair) have made that not an appealing option. I have another problem. I am self-employed, View the rest of this article


dating reviews

No comments: