Friday, July 27, 2007

Long-stay parking tips for Cardiff Airport

Due to my job I have to fly regularly out of Cardiff airport. The airport only has one terminal so when you decide to park your car here you not have to think about from which terminal you are flying from. Most of the parking services I’ve tried already for many times and as an intensive traveller I really know by now which firm provides the most convenient services. It would be good if you could use some of my advice as it might save you some time and effort when parking your car at Cardiff International Airport.

Nowadays, I always arrange my car parking online before I arrive at the airport. I really can recommend it to everybody as it is without a doubt the most relaxed way of saving time which means you don’t have to hurry getting through customs an View the rest of this article


No comments: