Sunday, July 15, 2007

Speed Up Your PC by Magic

Every time you experience a PC problem or slowdown, don't call the technician just yet. Try a little magic, and you will see your machine revived! What do you usually do if your car stalls? I can tell you what I do: if kicking the tires and looking under the hood doesn't really help, I give up and call for a mechanic. If you are a little more technical than I am, you might try more things, and may even succeed in getting your car running. But what if it does not run as good as it used to, or stalls more and more often? I'd bring it to the shop to get it fixed! What do you usually do if your computer hangs? I usually try pushing some keys and, finally, kick in the 'Reset' button. But what if your PC no longer runs as smoothly as it used to, or hangs up just in the mid View the rest of this article


No comments: