Sunday, July 15, 2007

Haircut Wisdom

It's amazing what you can learn if you listen.
I was getting a haircut last week, and the woman who cuts my hair and I were discussing the joys of raising multiple teenagers. This led, inevitably, to a discussion of stress-reduction techniques.
She looked at me in the mirror and snipped the air with her scissors.
"These are my toys," she said. "Cutting hair is my game."
And she meant it. She was smiling. Here was a person who had found her calling in life. There's not an internet marketer, bank president, mob boss, or politician who is happier than this woman. That makes her one of the most successful people I know.
I've been working on the "Law of Success Workbook," lately, which has required that I re-read Napoleon Hill's masterpiece.
Napoleon ha View the rest of this article


No comments: