Monday, October 1, 2007

Success Formula: Zinedine Zidane's Success Secret

French soccer star Zinedine Zidane has an effective success formula that I can’t wait to share with you:



Passion + Work + Perseverance = Success



French soccer star Zinedine Zinedane summed up the ingredirents of enduring success in one statement that anyone could use to create a road map to his or her own triumph in any field of endeavour.



The following words of the soccer star and twice world best player should be food for thought for any aspiring talent; speaking on the occasion of his debut match for Cannes in 1989, Zidane made this observation:



That day I discovered that the passion of my life was football and, I thought I could go far through work, responsibility and persev View the rest of this article


No comments: