Friday, October 26, 2007

Can any Tom,Dick and Harry Start A Home Business?

First, my apologies to who ever is offended my title of this article on home business.
Okay back to the question. Can every Tom, Dick and Harry start a home business?
I know you may have a different view from mine. But let me first tell you that just like a candle lights up a room, this article was written with the intention of providing some light on home business.
So my answer is that “YES” every one can start a home business. It does not matter where you are from or your level of education. Every Tom, Dick and Harry can start a home business.
BUT, not every Tom, Dick and Harry will maintain and grow a home business. This is where many people fail.
What do you need to maintain a home business? You will need to have qualities for home business or View the rest of this article


No comments: