Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How To Make £1,056.00 A Week On EBay Clicking A Button

Copyright 2006 George Watts "Do you work 40 hours or more each week? Are you stressed? In debt? If so, I know how you feel. In Feburary 2004 I was working 60 hours a week on eBay. My life consisted of a monotonus routine of.... 1) finding products to sell 2) packing products 3) posting products 4) filling my appartment with products One Phone Call Made Me Financially Free... After spending several hours packing the products I had sold the previous night I had an 'Aha' moment. Not sure where it came from? But it just came. For some reaon I picked up the phone and called my main supplier of products I sold on eBay (antique reproductions). The Question... I asked sheepishly, as if the guy on the other end of the phone would laugh at me and tell me to jump off a particul View the rest of this article


No comments: