Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How Do You Afford A Receptionist?

My answer. You can't NOT afford a receptionist. I didn't have one for about 5 years so I know how it is. The day I quit interrupting my clients to answer the phone and quit running behind because I had to book appointments and quit losing clients because I was so backed up I couldn't give them that undivided attention.
That's when I saw the light. I couldn't afford not to have one. I didn't have to worry about how I was going to pay for her because she immediately paid for herself. Your receptionist is your most valuable position in your salon.
They can produce more money than anyone behind the chair. Your receptionist must be trained and I can't tell you everything here but this is a few benefits you will see right away.
1. An increased level of customer View the rest of this article


No comments: