Monday, November 19, 2007

Building An Online Business From Scratch

Ninety five percent of all internet marketers fail when trying to build an online business. There is so much hype and so much deception on the internet today that it is very confusing for people who want to start an online business to even know where to begin and who to trust. Most people spend countless hours and thousands of dollars and never see their very first sale. I used to be one of those people. I started out with my online journey about two years ago. I tried everything I could and could not make anything happen. There are so many so called gurus that tell you to buy there products and you will be a millionaire in six months. I am here to tell you from experience that it does not work that way. Building an online business is not hard if you know what you a View the rest of this article


No comments: