Sunday, November 25, 2007

Best Small Business Idea -- Get Focused And Get Going

I used to give a talk titled, ?10 Ways to Overcome Overwhelm in Business and In Life?. It was an excellent resource for getting into action and taking charge of your business. If you?d like a copy, just email me and I?ll send it to you. After I?d given this talk for awhile, I realized that getting out of overwhelm was even simpler. You don?t need 10 ideas. That?s overwhelming in itself. You just need one essential key. If you can master this one key, you can pretty much get whatever you want out of your business and your life. Here it is. Don?t blink or you?ll miss it. Focus.
That?s right, focus. When you are entirely focused on what you are doing in the moment, you don?t have any attention left for being in overwhelm. Focus and overwhelm are opposites. Think abo View the rest of this article


No comments: