Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jog for Your Health, Write for Your Wealth

Copyright© 2005 John Woon
http://www.johnwoon.com
If your doctor advised you to run, jog or walk for the sake of your health, I'd advise you to write for the sake of your wealth........ from Internet business!
Since I ventured into this very interesting and exciting Internet marketing business, I've been writing for some time, something I happen to be enjoying doing. Since the day I learnt to construct my first complete and grammatically correct sentence in English, writing to covey to others my thought, ideas and opinions has been a very fascinating process for me.
For many years friends and business associates have been seeking my input to assess, correct and improve their own writings. Before I knew it, strangers from the Internet have also approach View the rest of this article


No comments: