Thursday, August 30, 2007

golf-tips and lessons 4u

Dear Fellow Golfers.
Hi! Wiremu here...three week's ago I was on a 19 handy-cap, thank's too these programs that I want to show you, I'am now on a 10 handy-cap and getting better each time I go out. So if your trying to improve your game!!!...nothing you try seem's to help!!!...
Then I want to help you....Let's face it golf is one of the most difficult games in the world to play good.When all else fails the best thing that you can do is get some help. Not just from anyone,you need expert advice and that's what I want to tell you about. I want to help you become the best that you can at this game.
So I'll tell you what I'm going to do for you.I am going to give you all the drive and direction to the pin, that you will need to improve your game.And you can sta View the rest of this article


No comments: