Sunday, August 12, 2007

Deer Blinds or Ladder Tree Stands: Which Work Best for Deer Hunters

At my blog, I have been asked several times about deer hunting from ground blinds versus ladder deer hunting tree stands and which worked better.
I have tried both ground deer blinds and ladder tree stands. I’ve had great deer hunting success using both.
Marty Prokop on Deer Hunting Ladder Tree Stands
There are many brands of deer hunting ladder tree stands available for deer hunting.
You can choose a single-person ladder tree stand, two-man ladder tree stand, tripod ladder tree stand, four-legged ladder tree stand and even fully enclosed shooting house ladder tree stand.
I prefer the larger platform, shooting and side rails and overall comfort of the two-man deer hunting ladder tree stand. Personally, I feel safer using a two-man tree stand View the rest of this article


No comments: